ETDA Annual Summit
Virtual for 2021
Here Be Dragons with Dr. Michael Broom
The Summit Committee is excited to bring you this year’s ETDA Annual Summit 2021 with Dr. Michael Broom. You won't want to miss this exciting and highly interactive virtual event!
When and Where:
- The Summit officially kicks off on Thursday, January 21, 2021, and concludes Saturday, January 23rd after evening closing celebration.
- Links to the Virtual Summit will be provided ahead of time.
- FUN and CONNECTION with your ETDA colleagues and friends
- A box of magic by mail, which you will receive ahead of the Summit
- The wisdom of keynote speaker Michael Broom, who will speak on magic, power, and possibility.
- Fireside chats, including a surprise guest who has their Dragon Power GOIN’ ON.
- Engaging Presentations, including:
- Dragon Tales: Member Presentations**
- Let’s roll in the DeEP -- Talking global responsibility!
- Working with Fear: You, your clients, the world in which we live.
- Business Development & Business Meeting
- Coaching Circles
- Clusters, for those who feel they can attend from a common location
- Always open hospitality virtual room
- Technical tutoring pre-session for those who want it AND, the committee is planning for your navigation ease!
**Ready to share some of your magic?! We are seeking more members to present their very own Dragon Tales. If you have a presentation you’d like to share, please contact Betsey Upchurch at email@example.com.
Member Registration Dates and Fees:
- Total registration is $400, and for each member, ETDA will cover $200 of that cost. Therefore, cost to YOU is $200.
- We want you there, appreciate that you'll pay what you can, to a minimum of $100.
- If your circumstances allow, please consider paying the full $400, or closer to it. This will offset the financial needs of a fellow ETDA member.
- If you would like to pay anything other than $200, please contact Bea for a different invoice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-351-8399.
- For this very special year, room and board is free, and this will be a members only event (no guests, please).
- More info on the 2021 Summit Service Project found here!